Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Fun with Photo Editing

Boy, did I have fun today. I bet I will hear about it when Roy gets home tonight. I'd like to point out that aside from the awesomeness that you see here, I also iChatted with Jenn for the first time, which was Awesomeness on a Stick, and I got two, count 'em, TWO loads of laundry done. A really fulfilling day.

I apologize if the lovely lads in this pic don't think they look good. I think you both look awesome. (That's the word of the day, BTW.)


I believe I was practicing my Edward-smolder here...


Hanging out in the woods, always fun...



Put in your orders now for this limited-edition framed print of...me...in my awesomeness...



So that you don't think I'm totally vain, I included a collage of some of the magnets that we purchased recently for our new white board in our office-revamp-in-progress. These are available at your local Michael's store for the low, low price of $1 each. Can't beat that.


And I'm spent.

Update: I added a vacation collage to Red Photo...http://red-photo.blogspot.com/2009/03/stay-tuned.html


No comments:

Post a Comment