Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Fun for the Day

Apparently, Ashton Kutcher started this website, Blah Girls, last fall. I love Ashton, not like I'm attracted to him, because I seriously think Bruce Willis would beat up anyone that tried to break up his happy, albeit weird, family. But, I think he is hilarious (loved Punk'd and That '70s Show) and he seems to be quite the media mogul. He has 287,896 followers on Twitter (including me). He always has some project in production and his journey to stardom is fascinating. It is nice to know that there are some young people in Hollywood that are doing more with their life than living off the profits of their last Disney movie.

Oh, and "Just Married" is totally underrated. IMO, the most honest (and humorous) look at marriage since "Two For the Road."


No comments:

Post a Comment