Tuesday, May 19, 2009

GLEE-ful

I am SO excited about the "Glee" preview tonight!  I know I am not the only person that has been singing "Don't Stop Believin'" for a month now.  They have been pimping that boy hard!  Who ever heard of previewing a show 4 months before it actually starts?  Genius!  And right after the "American Idol" final performances?  They couldn't ask for a more receptive audience.  Especially with the knowledge that soon-to-be-crowned winner Adam Lambert started out in musical theater.  And did I mention how I shrieked with absolute JOY when Danny left last week?!  I'm just disappointed that we don't have an Adam/Allison finale, but I'll take what I can get.

I'm going to see if I can dig up some of my high school choir pics because we had some flashy outfits.  I'm remembering with fondness a certain blue sequined dress we wore one year.  Alas, I doubt I will be able to find any video to post, as these were the days before YouTube.  However, for your viewing pleasure today, I have here probably the best show choir performance I've ever seen.  I can't believe these guys are in high school.  Powerhouse from John Burroughs High School in Burbank, CA.

John Burroughs "Powerhouse" 2007 - Journey Medley from Show Choir Community on Vimeo.

If you just can't get enough, you can also enjoy these two choirs.



No comments:

Post a Comment