Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Watch out Martha Stewart!!

So, this may be the easiest craft project ever, but I'm so amazed that I actually finished one, that I'm posting several pictures to document the occasion. 

I saw this trunk at Home Goods and really liked it.  I think the price was $25, which isn't bad.


But, my mom had given me this old suitcase, so I decided to decorate it myself.



I still have a program called Print Shop from like a decade ago that has a lot of graphic images.  I printed off a ton of vintage postcards and travel posters and decoupaged them onto the trunk.



Yay me!!

It only took a few hours worth of work.  Now, I'm going to fill it with some old Halloween costumes and let Anna go wild.  Tomorrow, I'll show you how to create a Tiffany-style lamp with popsicle sticks and gum.

No comments:

Post a Comment