Tuesday, June 2, 2009

The Countdown Begins...

Ok, so I have been reading tweets about "New Moon" for months, but it would seriously be a full-time job to follow each and every link or check every fansite.  I told myself that I didn't care and I didn't need to see any of the set photos.  I told myself that I could wait for the movie and I didn't need any photos to spoil it beforehand.  Turns out, I lied...to myself. 

I wasn't expecting much from the trailer, but it was great.  So, now I want to see it all.  Right now.  Because November is just too far away.  I remember when I was so excited for "Twilight" and I watched the trailer a dozen times a day.   Giggity!!!!!

I nearly cried when I saw this montage from the Italy set.  If you've read the book, you know why this particular scene is so important.  OME!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment